1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life. — Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via gott-hasst-uns-alle)
(Source: aumoe, via lifeisstillfullofmysteries)
Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life. — Robin Sharma (via northerntendencies)
(Source: pureblyss, via rumorsincolor)
(Source: amyvdh, via clarawebbwillcutoffyourhead)
when you’re younger, being smart and being able to pass classes easily without studying is not a good thing
because then when you hit a point where you do have to study for classes, you have no idea how to study
And then you end up sitting staring at your book for 2 hours thinking to yourself: Maybe if I sleep on it some sort of book osmosis will occur and I’ll absorb the information from my book into my mind
And then you cry.
(Source: scotmccall, via lifeisstillfullofmysteries)
Crushed Opal Nail Polish
Omg does anyone else love opals as much as me?! This nail polish has crushed opals in it! I think im in love <3 -C
(Source: makecation, via sodapopsweetheart)
(Source: andrope, via fancybidet)
(Source: bloozchicken, via gemmafemma)
Meet Pickles, aka “Catosaurus.” He was rescued in Boston and he’s over 3 feet long.